Diesel Powered Portable Compressors
Thousands of companies worldwide have looked to Sullair's portable air compressors to satisfy their compressed air requirements. Renowned for their reliability in the most hot, humid and dusty conditions, the Sullair range deliver the high performance, features and power to suit any construction, mining or industrial application.
With a capacity of 110 to 1900 cfm (52 – 890 l/s) and a pressure range of 700 – 3400 kpa (150 – 500 psi), there is sure to be a Sullair portable compressor to suit your needs.
Powered by John Deere and Caterpillar engines, these powerful, mobile machines comes in multiple configurations ranging from single-axle, tandem axle, four-wheel steerable and without running gear through to a host of customisable options including mechanical parking brakes, fuel level gauges, special paint finishes and much much more.
Other Product Features
- Designed for continuous duty
- 0 to 100% capacity control
- Highway towable
- Easy serviceability
- Curbside instrument panel
- Protective shutdown switches
- Quiet operation
- Backed up with a 2 year standard warranty.
- Ample service doors and multi-piece canopy for easy cleaning.
- Accessories including rock drills, breakers and chipping hammers.
Extensive Product Range
Sullair’s extensive range of mobile compressors includes 29 different models, with their model name indicating (cfm) capacity: